New Shop Rules!
As you know, the world as we know it is changed. With that, how we work is also changing. We are trying our hardest to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and professionalism that we have always strived for, even before March 2020. With that being said we do have new requests from you to help both of us get you a badass tattoo and not get either of us sick. If you have any questions regarding any of these requests, please feel free to call the shop at 210-404-9988 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. If you feel sick or have recently been sick, please reschedule. We do reserve the right to refuse service if we feel you may be ill. Everyone (including all artists) are subject to temperature test via touchless thermometer upon entry.
2. Do not come in for your tattoo right after heavy physical activity (working out, running, yard work, etc.). A fresh client makes for a happy and safe artist.
3. You MUST WEAR A FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES. NOSE AND MOUTH SHOULD BE COVERED ALWAYS. There are no exceptions to this rule. You are responsible for having your own PPE.
4. If you have a consult or tattoo appointment, come by yourself. We are no longer allowing anyone to accompany clients. Not even in the lobby. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. We are no longer accepting any walk-ins. We are only tattooing/meeting for consults by appointment only. NO EXCEPTIONS! When you get to the shop for your consult or tattoo appointment, wait in your car, call the shop at 210-404-9988 and let us know you are here. Once we hear from you we will unlock the door and let you in.
6. As we are trying to limit contact, please try to shave the area being tattooed before your appointment. Obviously we know it’s not always possible, but your help is appreciated.
7. No eating or drinking in the shop. If you need to eat or get a drink, we will have you do so in your vehicle or outside the shop.
To contact an artist to set up appointments, or consultations, you can do so at the contacts page on this website. We are not taking appointments via Instagram or Facebook.